The date and time are displayed in the bottom right corner of the taskbar by default in Windows 11. Dates like 14-11-2021 and times like 15:48 will appear (if you 24 hrs. time format). You can easily change the format of your text in Windows Settings, such as using slashes instead of dashes. Find out, How to Change Date and Time Format in Windows 11?
How to Change Dates Format in Windows 11
Follow these steps to change the date format on your computer:-
- Launch the Settings app by pressing the Windows + I keys on your keyboard or any other method you prefer.
- From the left side pane of Windows Settings, select the Time & Language category.
- Select Language & Region from the right-hand pane.
- Scroll down to the Related settings section on the Language & region settings page.
- Next, select Administrative language settings from the drop-down menu.
- There will be a new pop-up window appear. Go to the Formats tab. You can choose a built-in date and time format here if you want. Click the Additional settings button to create a custom format.
- Select the Date tab on the Customize Format dialog.
- Select any Short data and edit it according to your preferences in the Date formats section. For example, for the date format, we used dots (dd.mm.yy). When you’re finished, click the Apply button to see a preview of your work in the Example section.
- To change the time format, go to the Time tab and edit the Short time format in the taskbar that you want to see.
- Click Apply. Then Ok
You can now exit the Settings app. All of the settings are automatically saved.