If you’re running Windows 11, you’ve probably noticed that the Microsoft Teams Chat app icon has been added to the taskbar. On Windows 11, you can disable this chat app or completely remove it from your computer. It’s also possible to remove this chap app from the taskbar and launch it using the Windows + C hotkey whenever needed.
The chat app comes with a system theme by default. If you use a Dark theme on your computer, Microsoft Teams Chat App will use a Dark theme as well. It is, however, possible to use a different theme for the Microsoft Teams Chat App than the system theme. We’ll show you how to change the theme of the Microsoft Teams Chat app on Windows 11 in this article.
How to Switch Theme in Microsoft Teams Chat App on Windows 11?
- From the taskbar, select Microsoft Teams Chat or press the Windows + C hotkey on the keyboard.
- Log in with your Microsoft account to the Chat app.
- On the top bar of the Teams window, click the three-dot button (Settings and more), and then select Settings from the drop-down menu.
- In the Microsoft Teams settings, go to Appearance and accessibility on the left side panel.
- On the right-hand pane, the Theme and Animation settings will appear. You can find the following items under the theme:-
- High contrast
- Follow operating system theme
Please choose one or more of them to apply for the Chat app. The chosen theme will be immediately applied to the Microsoft Teams Chat app.