This article will come in handy for Windows 11 laptop users (Touchpad Scroll Direction). The touchpad on your Windows 11 computer defaults to scrolling in the opposite direction. When you scroll down with two fingers, the window moves upwards, and when you scroll up with two fingers, the window moves downwards. Most Windows users are perplexed by this behavior, and they want to change it. Fortunately, there is a simple solution, and Windows 11 allows you to customize two-finger swipe gestures to suit your needs.
In the Settings app, you can easily change the trackpad scroll direction. This article will show you how to customize the Touchpad Scroll Direction to meet your needs.
Related: Bluehost Web Hosting review
How to Change Touchpad Scroll Direction on Windows 11?
- To begin, press the Windows + I shortcut keys to open Windows Settings.
- Select Bluetooth & devices from the left sidebar when Windows Settings opens.
- Select the Touchpad tab from the right-hand sidebar.
- To expand the Scroll & Zoom option, go to Touchpad settings and select it.
- Select “Down Motion Scrolls Up” or “Down Motion Scrolls Down” from the drop-down menu labeled “Scrolling Direction” in the “Scroll & Zoom” section.
Down Motion Scrolls Up: Swiping two fingers upward on the touchpad will scroll down the window contents when this option is selected. Many Windows users are perplexed by this.
Down Motion Scrolls Down: When you choose this option, the window contents will scroll down by swiping two fingers down on the touchpad. This is how a mouse scroll wheel usually behaves.
Open a new application after selecting one of the options in the previous step. Examine the touchpad’s scroll direction behavior. Close the Settings app when you’re finished.
Related: HostGator Web Hosting Review