Do you want to find out what graphics card your Windows 11 computer has? This article will assist you if your PC display is not working properly or you have purchased a new computer and want to know which graphics card (video card) is installed on it. This article will show you how to Check Graphics Card model on Windows 11 in a few different ways.
How to Check Graphics Card on Windows 11 via Settings app?
- Launch the Settings app by pressing the Windows + I keys on the keyboard or by using any other method.
- From the left side pane of Windows Settings, select System.
- Select the Display tab from the right-hand sidebar.
- Scroll down to the Related settings section and click the Advanced display option.
- In the Display information section, select Display adapter properties for Display 1 from the drop-down menu.Note: If you have multiple displays connected, you can look up the adapter information for each one.
- Step 6. A new pop-up window will open and display the graphics adapter type. Other details such as chip type, total available graphics memory, dedicated video memory, system video memory, shared system memory, and so on can be found here.
How to Find Graphics Card on Windows 11 via System Information?
- To open the Run dialog box, press the Windows + R keys on your keyboard. Type msinfo32 in the Run box, then click OK or press the Enter key.
- From the left sidebar, expand Components and then click on Display in the system summary pane.
How to Find out Graphics Card Details using Task Manager?
Another way to find out which graphic cards are installed on your computer is to use Task Manager.
- Go to Task Manager and open it. To do so, press the Ctrl + Shift + Esc keys on your keyboard.
- Open Task Manager and go to the Performance tab. On the left sidebar, click on the GPU.
If your computer has more than one graphics card, you may see multiple GPU entries. The video card details are displayed just below the GPU entry on the left sidebar, or you can view them in the right-sidebar top corner after selecting it.
You can use a third-party application like Speccy or DeskInfo if none of the above methods appeal to you.
People also ask