The Internet has revolutionized communication. People developed alternative ways to convey nuanced meaning because body language and verbal tones do not translate in text messages or e-mails. The addition of two new-age hieroglyphic languages: emoticons and emoji, has been the most noticeable change to our online style. Emojis, which Microsoft developed and included in Windows 10, allow you to rename a file or folder with a beautiful Emoji (Moji Maker).
There is good news for those who enjoy Emojis and want to make their own. Moji Maker, a freeware application, can be downloaded from the Microsoft Store by emoji fans.
Moji Maker for Windows 11/10
Moji Maker is a free app that can be downloaded from the Microsoft Store. This freeware tool can be used by those who prefer to create customized emojis and send them to friends and family. We’ll show you how to make your own custom emoji in Windows 10/11 in this article.
Moji Maker is a dedicated Universal Windows Platform (UWP) app for Windows 11/10 that allows you to create personalized emoticons. It includes a variety of icons and objects. You can combine them to create your own emojis. It allows you to create a variety of interesting and amusing emojis and share them with others using various apps on your Windows 11/10 PC. This free tool can be used to make both 2D and 3D emojis. After creating an emoji, this application allows you to save it in PNG format in various sizes.
Design your own Emoji in Windows 10/11
- Navigate to this link and install the Moji Maker app.
- Start the app. On the main interface of this software, you will see two options: Create New and 2D 3D.
- Click the “Create New” button to make a new standard emoji. To make a girl/boy emoji, select “2D 3D” from the drop-down menu.
- An emoji editor window appears after you complete the steps above. Face, nose, eyebrows, mustaches, glasses, beard, hand gestures, hairstyles, mouth, eyeballs, headwears, and other icons will be found in various categories. To see all related icons in any tool, select it. To add an icon to your emoji, simply click on it.
- You can resize and rotate icons once they’ve been added to the palette. You can delete the preview and replace it with any other icon if you don’t like it.
- You can combine icons from various categories in your personalized emoji until it meets your requirements.
- After you’ve finished editing the emoji, hit the Save button. You can save your emoji in a variety of standard sizes, including 300300, 200200, 150150, 100100, 5050, 2525, and 1616.
- Choose your emoji’s preferred size before clicking the OK button to save it in PNG format.
- To share the created emoji on various platforms via your apps such as Mail, Facebook, Twitter, Skype, and others, click the Share button.