How To Enable Amazon Dark Mode
In this article, we will be discussing how you can enable night mode on Amazon.
Enabling Amazon Dark Mode
There is no default option to enable night mode on Amazon. However, you can install third-party extensions and apps in your browser, and use them to enable night mode on Amazon. To enable Amazon’s night mode, please follow the steps below:
- First, you need to install the NightEye application on your browser. You can download and install the application from https://nighteye.app.
- On the official NightEye website, click the install option in the header menu. Now select the browser you are using from the list and you can install it on your browser.
- When done, click the “Night Eye” icon to open the extension. The extension icon will be displayed next to the browser’s address bar.
- Now select your preferred language and your browser will work in dark mode.
- Now visit Amazon on your PC and you will see it running in dark mode.
You can only use third-party extensions to enable night mode on Amazon, and this only applies to the Amazon Web version on PC, not to mobile apps. To enable night mode on Amazon, follow the steps mentioned in this article and you will be able to enable it.