Amazon is one of the most popular e-commerce stores in the world. However, this app does not have a dark mode like other apps, but that doesn’t mean you can’t use Amazon in dark mode. Yes, you can’t use the Amazon app on your phone to enable Amazon Dark Mode, but you can enable it on the web version of your PC. If you don’t know how to enable Amazon’s dark mode, then you may have come to the right place.
How To Enable Amazon Dark Mode
In this article, we will be discussing how you can enable night mode on Amazon.
Related: How To Change Steam Username and Account Name
Enabling Amazon Dark Mode
There is no default option to enable night mode on Amazon. However, you can install third-party extensions and apps in your browser, and use them to enable night mode on Amazon. To enable Amazon’s night mode, please follow the steps below:
- First, you need to install the NightEye application on your browser. You can download and install the application from https://nighteye.app.
- On the official NightEye website, click the install option in the header menu. Now select the browser you are using from the list and you can install it on your browser.
- When done, click the “Night Eye” icon to open the extension. The extension icon will be displayed next to the browser’s address bar.
- Now select your preferred language and your browser will work in dark mode.
- Now visit Amazon on your PC and you will see it running in dark mode.
You can only use third-party extensions to enable night mode on Amazon, and this only applies to the Amazon Web version on PC, not to mobile apps. To enable night mode on Amazon, follow the steps mentioned in this article and you will be able to enable it.