When you play games on Xbox, you may encounter certain errors. One such error is Xbox error 0x97e107df. This is a common error reported by users. When playing a game on Xbox, you may receive a message saying “There was a problem. Try again. If this happens again, visit xbox.com/errorhelp and enter the following code: 0x97e107df`
Multiple Xbox users reported this error. This error occurs when the Xbox Live application cannot start the game. This is due to a temporary problem with the license verification. If you encounter this error, don’t worry.
How To Fix Xbox Error 0x97E107DF
We have listed some troubleshooting steps to help you fix Xbox error 0x97e107df.
Check The Server Of The Xbox Live
If you encounter this issue, you may prefer to check the Xbox Live server. Most likely, you are experiencing this error because the Xbox Live server is down. If the Xbox Live service shuts down, Microsoft will post it to your Twitter account.
You can also check the status of Xbox Live from the official service status page. If the Xbox Live servers are down, there is nothing you can do. You will have to wait for the server to start again.
Related: How to Fix Xbox Series X Controller Keeps Disconnecting?
Steps To Fix Xbox Error 0x97E107DF
After the server starts again, you will run into Xbox error 0x97e107df to play the game.
Check Network Issues
You can check for network/connection issues on Xbox. If there is a connection problem, you may also encounter this error. You can run a network diagnostic program to test your network or try to reset your MAC address.
To run network diagnostics, follow these steps:
- Press the Xbox button to open the Guide menu on your Xbox.
- Select the settings option from the guide menu.
- In the settings, select all settings, and then choose the network settings option.
- Head to the troubleshooting section in the network settings, and here select Test network connection.
This will diagnose your network connection. This should solve your problem. However, if the problem persists, you should try to reset the MAC address. To reset the MAC address, follow the steps below.
- Press the Xbox button on your Xbox controller. This will open the Guide menu on your Xbox.
- Select the settings menu, and then select all settings.
- Select the network settings option, and then select advanced settings.
- Now select the alternative MAC address, and then click on the clear option.
- Once done, restart your Xbox console.
Once you reset your MAC address, you will not encounter Xbox error 0x97e107df.
Logout And Re-Login
If you are still experiencing Xbox error 0x97e107df, you should try logging out and back into your account. To log out and log back in, follow the steps below
- Press the Xbox button on the controller to open the Guide menu on your Xbox.
- Head to the Home section, and then select your account.
- Select logout and then restart your console.
- After restarting your console, log in with your Xbox account.
After logging into your account, you can play games on the console without any error.
Reset Your Console
If none of the above methods fix the error, you should try resetting the console. Hard reset of the console is the last solution you can try. Resetting the console will clear the cache, remove all temporary files, and restore the settings to factory default settings. To reset your Xbox console, follow the steps below
- Press and hold the power button for 810 seconds to turn off the Xbox console.
- Wait a few minutes before turning it on again.
- When you turn on the console, it displays a green startup screen. This means that the console has successfully restarted.
- After restarting the console, configure it. After setting up the console, try to start the game again, and now you will not encounter the Xbox error 0x97e107df.
Here are some troubleshooting methods to help you resolve Xbox error 0x97e107df. If you encounter this problem, just follow the steps in this article to solve your problem.