You are not the only one facing this problem. Many users have reported this problem before, and this is a common problem that you may encounter. Even in the meeting, you don’t have to worry about encountering this problem. You can easily solve this problem that zoomed screen sharing does not work by following the troubleshooting steps mentioned in this article.
Fix 1: Update Zoom Application
If you use the Zoom application on your PC or mobile device, it is recommended to update the application. Many times, if your application is outdated, screen sharing may not work properly. To fix it, you can try to update the application and then try to share the screen again.
If you use Zoom through a browser, it is recommended to update your browser.
Fix 2: Edit The Screen Sharing Settings Of Zoom
You should try changing the Zoom screen sharing settings. You can try to enable remote control of all app settings and lower the screen fps. This can solve the problem that zoomed screen sharing does not work for you. To change this setting, follow the steps below
- Open the Zoom and click on the profile picture. Here click on settings and then click on the share screen.
- Here tick the Enable the remote control of all applications checkbox.
- Click on the advanced button here.
- Here, keep the frame per second below ten.
- Once done, save the settings, and try sharing the screen again. You will not face this issue again.
Fix 3: Give Access Of Your Camera And Microphone To The Zoom
If you block Zoom access to the camera, you may also encounter this error. The solution to this problem is to allow your camera to access Zoom. To do this, follow the steps below.
- Head to the settings of the PC by pressing the Windows + I key combo.
- In the settings, head to the privacy and security section.
- Here, you will find the camera option under the App permissions. Select this option.
- Now enable the camera access toggle and also enable let apps access your camera.
- Also, enable the app manually to access your camera for the toggle. If you use any browser to access Zoom, then enable it.
- Also, give microphone permission. Head back to the app permission section, where you will find Microphone. Allow Zoom or the browser to access it as well.
If you still face this error, you should stop the video first and then share your screen.
- While in the middle of the meeting, click on the stop video option. This will stop the video.
- After doing so, click on the share screen to share your screen.
By doing so, you will be able to share your screen on Zoom, and you will not face the Zoom screen share not working issue.
Fix 5: Reinstall The Application
If you still encounter the problem that the Zoom screen sharing does not work, it is recommended to reinstall the application. Many times, this problem may occur due to errors and temporary failures. Reinstalling the application is likely to solve this problem. Uninstall Zoom from your device, and then reinstall it. After reinstalling, log in with your account, join the meeting, and you can now share your screen.
If you use a browser to access Zoom, you should try another browser. If you don’t find the same problem with other browsers, please continue using that browser or reinstall the browser and then visit Zoom again. Uninstall the browser and reinstall it. Visit Zoom and log in with your account. After doing this, you can share your screen in the meeting.
This is how you can fix zoomed screen sharing not working or black screen during the screen sharing zoom period you are facing. This is a common problem, but when you are in a meeting, it can be a big problem. If you follow the troubleshooting steps mentioned in this article, you will fix the problem that scaled screen sharing is not working. We hope the troubleshooting steps mentioned in this article can help you solve the problem.