Types of Snapchat Stickers
There are various types of stickers on Snapchat that can be used for your snapshots. After taking the photo, click on the stickers icon on Snapchat. It looks like a square with bent corners. You will see a few different categories of decals.
The first page that appears automatically will be marked with an asterisk. At the top, you will see some interactive sticker options that you can use. The first is the mention, which allows you to tag your friends on Snapchat. The theme allows you to add a snapshot to the hashtag theme by adding stickers to it. Location allows you to display your location on the label.
Using the story tag option, you can direct others to a separate story that you have created. Finally, the option collective samples of Snapchat groups that others can join. You can also select GIF to search for GIF stickers.
Below them you will see some quick options for stickers such as Weather, Degree, Snapcode or Altitude. Before the star icon, you will see a clock, which can be used to view recently used stickers.
Next to this, if you touch the icon of the winking face, you will be able to choose between a series of stickers that contain your Bitmoji.
After this, there is a face icon with a plus sign, which is a feature called Cameos. These stickers use the photo of your face to show various people doing different things. All you have to do is select “Create my cameo” and follow the instructions to take a selfie and make your own cameo stickers.
If you select the scissors icon, you will see all the stickers you created. To learn how to do this, read the following. Once the tag is created, it will be stored here for you to use in any snapshot.
The last emoticon icon will take you to the emoji sticker. You can add any available emoji sticker to your snapshot here.
If you can’t find the specific decal you want, you can always use the search function at the top of the screen. Enter a few keywords of the type of sticker you like and you will see results related to this.
How to Add a Sticker to Your Snap
After finding the perfect decal you want to add, now you need to add it to the snapshot. This is easy to do, just follow the steps below.
- Tap on the sticker you want to add to your snap.
- You will see it appear in the middle of the photo or video you took. From here, you can drag outward or inward with two fingers to increase or decrease the size of the label, respectively. You can also touch and hold the sticker to move around the snap.
- If you want to delete a tag, after tapping and holding it, you should see a trash can icon at the bottom center of the screen. Drag the sticker you want to remove and it will be removed.
If necessary, you can add multiple stickers at once by clicking the sticker icon again and selecting another sticker to add, following the steps above.
How to Create Your Own Snapchat Stickers
Snapchat has a cool feature that you can easily create some unique photos, which is the ability to create your own Snapchat stickers. This allows you to cut out a part of the image and save it to use like any other sticker. Once you know how to do this, you can easily create as many stickers as you want, including any you want. This is how you do it.
- Take a photo on Snapchat or access your camera roll from Snapchat, then tap the three dots in the upper right corner, then tap “Edit.” When in snapshot editing mode, tap the scissors icon on the right side of the screen.
- Now use your finger or pencil to draw on the object you want to turn into a sticker. Make sure to keep pressing the screen until it covers the entire object. To get more accurate decals, try to stay within the object to be decals. If your subject is in a contrasting background, Snapchat can also create your stickers more easily.
- After drawing the entire object, release your finger / pencil and your sticker should appear as a smaller version of the object. It will also be saved on the stickers you create.
- If you want to use a sticker in the same picture, you can put it here and use your plugin as you like. If you want to use it on a different image, first leave the original image used to create the label.
- Take a new image and click the tab icon on the right.
- Click on the scissors icon and select your newly created sticker. It serves the same purpose as any other sticker, so you can resize or move it at will.
If you want to delete the created sticker, you can click the sticker icon and go to the sticker you created. Long-press on the decal you want to remove, and then drag it to the trash can in the upper-right corner of the screen.
Using Snapchat Stickers
Stickers are a great way to add personality to your snapshots and create unique photos. Especially being able to create your own stickers, there are plenty of photo editing opportunities that will blow your Snapchat friends away.