So far, Windows has released three preview builds, each with a number of bugs that the company is attempting to fix in the most recent version of the Windows 11 Insider Preview build.
If you are not working, it is not a good idea to use the Windows 11 Insider Preview. The question now is what to do in the event that we need to get a feel for Windows 11.
Yes, it is possible, and you can do it without difficulty. We only need to make a few simple changes to make your Windows 10 PC look like a Windows 11 PC.
The article is full of tips and tricks that will show you how to make your Windows 10 look like Windows 11. The only thing left to do is dive right into the article.
How to make windows 10 look like windows 11
The first thing you can do is switch out the wallpapers. This is the very first and most basic step that you should take without hesitation.
When we discuss the other options, they appear to be more difficult, but they are not. However, one thing to keep in mind is that after a few days, you may encounter some errors. The cause is some unidentified files on your Windows computer.
The second-way themes follow the wallpaper route. And one of the best ways to make your PC look like Windows 11 is to use themes. If you use this method, you will have an experience that is identical to that of a Windows 11 PC.
However, there is no official Microsoft theme that has been tested by them and on which they can say, “Yes, this is the theme that you can use without experiencing any issues on your PC.”
Some other developers have released themes for Windows 11 that you can find on Github. Those aren’t, however, official themes.
You must first download the themes and then paste them into folders that you are unfamiliar with. So, I recommend that you try all of the other tips on your PC first. And if you require it, you can obtain it by following the steps outlined in the article on our website. However, this article will only cover official methods for turning your Windows 10 PC into a Windows 11 machine. From the next line, you’ll learn one by one how to convert your PC to Windows 11.
Set the Wallpapers of Windows 11 on Your PC
This is the first trick, and it will save you half the time. Because the background of our computer is the area that covers 70% of the screen and receives our first attention.
When you use a background that is associated with Windows 11, it will appear as if you are using Windows 11 rather than Windows 10. Let’s take a look at how to set the Windows 11 wallpaper on your computer.
How to set the Windows 11 wallpaper on your PC’s Lock screen.
- Download the Windows 11 wallpapers on your PC.
- Open the settings on your PC. You can press the Windows + i keys simultaneously to open the settings on your PC.
- Click on the Personalization section.
- Go to the left side of the menu and select the Lock screen option.
- Alter the picture’s background. Simply click on the Background option and select the Picture option from the rectangle box below it.
- Use the Browse button to find the wallpaper you want to use as the lock screen’s background.
- Use File Explorer to locate the Windows 11 Wallpaper that you want to use as your Lock screen.
- After that, click on that image and then on choose image.
- After you’ve completed all of these steps, you can put your computer to sleep to see how your Windows 11 wallpaper appears on the lock screen.
How to set the Windows 11 wallpaper on your PC’s Home screen
- The first step is to install the Windows 11 Wallpapers on your computer.
- Then, open the folder containing all of the Windows 11 wallpapers.
- Then, right-click on the wallpaper you want to use as your Desktop screen’s background.
- When you right-click on the wallpaper, a menu will appear with the option to Set as background.
- Minimize all of your windows and then take a look at your home screen.
These are the steps that will make your Windows 10 PC to Windows 11. It is easy and they can do half of the work for your Windows 11 experience.
On the Transparency Effects on your PC
This is the second thing you can do to give your Windows 10 PC a Windows 11 feel.
These transparency effects are usually already turned on. However, the effect transparency effect can be turned off at times and in some cases, such as to save battery life.
You must turn on the transparency effects to get Windows 11 on your Windows 10 PC. And the steps outlined below will assist you in doing so.
- First, open the settings on your Windows 10 PC.
- After that, click on the Personalization section.
- Next, click on the Colors option from your right side of the menu.
- Here, you have to toggle button of Transparency effects, just click on it to On it.
- Once it is done then it can give you at least little feel of Windows 11.
So these are all in front of you, and you must follow them. Otherwise, you can take any of the other unofficial routes. You can use those tricks, but there are higher chances of regular errors on your PC if you do so.
You don’t need to do any additional work; simply follow the tips I’ve provided in this article. Following that, you can take some other steps that will be official to you. However, avoid the methods that can harm your computer.
Is it safe to use themes from other websites on our computer?
While working, the Windows 10 and Windows 11 operating systems are identical. Because all of the shortcuts and main components, such as the search bar and the Windows button, are identical. The only distinction is the location.
And when it comes to the Windows edges and other Windows 11 components, there is very little interaction with them.
If you use Chrome to browse something, you will get the same experience on Windows 11 as you did on Windows 10.
What’s the point of doing any pirating work when we have the option of going official? Another significant point is that in October, you may notice a Windows 11 update on your computer. All you have to do now is wait for two months.
We’ve put together a list of the best ways to make your Windows 10 PC look like Windows 11. Now that you know How to Make Windows 10 Look Like Windows 11, you can tell your friends about it. So that they can learn how to customize their PC to look like Windows 11.