Windows 11 includes a built-in Touch Keyboard that you can add to the taskbar if you use it often. You have the option to change the size of the Touch keyboard if you so desire. If you use this keyboard frequently, you might want to change the theme as well. It is possible to change the theme in Windows 11 using the built-in settings, which eliminates the need to download and install third-party touch keyboard themes.
We’ll show you how to change the touch keyboard’s default black/white theme in this article. When you use a dark theme for Windows 11, you’ll see a dark touch keyboard by default, and if you activate a light theme for Windows, you’ll see a light touch keyboard. If you don’t like this combination, you can easily change it.
How to Change Theme of Touch Keyboard on Windows 11?
You must follow the steps below to resize the touch keyboard on Windows 11:-
- Press the Windows + I shortcut keys on the keyboard to open the Windows Settings. Alternatively, click the Start button on the taskbar to open the Start menu, then select Settings.
- From the left sidebar of Windows Settings, select the Personalization category.
- To access the Touch Keyboard’s settings, click the Touch Keyboard option on the right side of Personalization.
- In the Keyboard theme section, choose a theme that you want to use.
Quick Tip: To resize the touch keyboard, use the slider next to “Keyboard size” above the Keyboard theme section.
Please also scroll down to the Touch keyboard page to further customize it. The keyboard keys background can be turned on or off. You will also have the option to only resize the key text size. You have the option of selecting a small, medium, or large key. After you’ve made the changes, click the Open keyboard button to see a preview of the touch keyboard. You can close the window once you’re happy with the settings.
People also ask
How do I change my touch keyboard settings?
- Click – Touch keyboard.
- From the right side, Click – Reset Settings.