With some clever tricks, here are some great ways to record a screen in Windows 11. If you want to learn how to record screen on a Windows 11 computer, read this entire article.
Installing or upgrading your Windows 10 computer to Windows 11 is a fantastic experience. However, you now want to record the screen for a project, such as creating videos to share with your friends and followers. We have the answer right here. Windows11Tricks will show you how to record a screen on a Windows 11 computer.
Before we begin, I’d like to point out that the method for recording screen that you’ll learn in this article works in a variety of situations. For example, if you want to record the gameplay, or if you want to give a solution, or if you want to record the presentation, and so on. It doesn’t matter what kind of job you have. This method performs admirably in any situation.
So, without further ado, let’s get started learning How to Record Screens on a Windows 11 PC.
How to Record Screen in Windows 11
Xbox Game Bar is the best and easiest way to record your Windows 11 screen. The Xbox game bar can be found by going to the start menu and typing “Xbox game bar” into the search box. Simply click on it. A window of the Xbox game bar could be seen. After that, simply open any app that you want to record with, excluding any Windows or Microsoft applications. You can play a game or use a browser, for example. After you’ve opened the program, press Windows + G to begin recording. To end the recording, click the stop button in the recording status bar, and it will be saved automatically.
This is how to record the screen in Windows 11 in its entirety. The most significant disadvantage of Xbox Game Bar is that it will not be able to record your desktop screen or any of the Windows or Microsoft applications that come pre-installed on your Windows 11 PC, such as file explorer and settings.
However, if you want to record the game, the Xbox Game bar is the best option for doing so. If you have YouTube and other requirements, you can also use one of the best third-party software, such as Camtasia.
In the rest of this article, I’ll show you how to use two recording techniques to meet your recording needs. For example, if you want to record the gameplay, I’ll give you step-by-step instructions. I’ll also give you instructions on how to record the screen or the entire Windows 11 operating system.
We cover the two different recording types by including both types of recording requirements. The first is built-in, while the second is a third-party application. So let’s get to know each other.
Related: How to Test Computer For Windows 11
How to Record GamePlay or Any Application Window screen on Windows 11
The first thing to keep in mind when using this method is that you will be unable to record your desktop screen.
We’ll make use of the Xbox Game Bar method. This method can easily record any of your gameplay. However, if you want to record your home screen, this is not the way to go. You can now move on to the second. However, it is preferable to be quiet in some circumstances if we keep ourselves informed about the use and our needs.
To record your Window screen using the Xbox game bar, follow the steps below:
- To begin, go to the search icon and look for the Xbox game bar.
- From the search results, go to the apps section and click on the Xbox game bar.
- After that, a window will appear, prompting you to select the recorder option.
- Simply click the Stop recording button once the recording is complete.
- The recording will be automatically saved, and you will be notified of it.
- Simply go to the folder where your recording is saved and double-check it.
These are the steps you must take in order to record your gameplay, Chrome, or any other application.
Tricks that would help in recording:
Here are a few tips to help you out. And here are some of the most important points to consider.
- There is a shortcut to directly open the Xbox game bar. The keys Windows + G can be used to open the Xbox game bar on your PC.
- The defaults of the Xbox game bar can be customized by going to the settings.
- Only the screen of Gameplay, Chrome, and a few other apps windows are recorded by Xbox.
- Before you start recording, you can adjust the sound of your mic, the sound of your system, and a few other things.
- When you open the window to its maximum size, the recording will begin. To begin recording, open the window you want to record, then press Windows + G to bring up the Xbox game bar and begin recording.
Here are a few tips for recording a screen on Windows 11. All of these points are equally important. You can follow them based on your requirements.
Related: How to Fix Windows 11 Secure Boot
How to Record the Windows 11 Completely including Desktop screen and everything
Camtasia is the best option for recording your Windows 11 PC screen. Camtasia does not have any specific software for Windows 11 at this time. The Camtasia recorder, on the other hand, is Windows 11 compatible.
The official Camtasia recorder app, which is also available for Windows 11, will be available in the coming weeks. This article will also be updated as needed. Until then, you can record your screen by following the steps below.
- You must first download and install Windows 11.
- After that, look for the Camtasia.exe file in your downloads folder or any other folder where you can find your downloaded files.
- Then you must complete the remaining steps to install it on your Windows 11 computer.
- After you’ve installed Camtasia on your Windows 11 computer, you’ll need to complete the setup.
- Search for the camtasia using the search icon.
- Click on the Camtasia recorder, which is the orange one, in the search results.
- To begin recording, click the start record icon button.
- Now you can record anything you want on your Windows 11 PC.
- When you’re finished recording, click the stop recording icon.
- After that, either the camtasia editor will open or you will receive a notification for the saved recording file.
These are the ten steps you must take in order to record your Windows 11 screen.
Camtasia is one of the best screen recorders you can use to capture your screen. If a better recorder becomes available in the future that is compatible with Windows 11, I will notify you using the same article. You can save this page to your favorites and return to it later.
Related: How to Fix TPM Error in Windows 11
Windows 11 is a brand-new operating system that is also the most appealing. If you’re using Windows 11, you’ll get a whole new level of experience. Screen recording requirements are very common these days. Some people want to record their gameplay, while others want to record classes and meetings, and still others want to record in order to create tutorials. Whatever your requirements are. Simply follow the steps outlined in this article to record your Windows 11 screen whenever and wherever you want.