On Windows 11, how do I Save a Gmail E-mail as PDF? Microsoft Print to PDF is a built-in printer in the Windows 11 operating system. This printer creates a PDF file from a webpage or document. This means that no third-party software is required to print webpages or documents as PDFs.
Not only does Microsoft Windows 11 include a virtual printer, but all modern browsers, including Edge, Chrome, and Firefox, also have this type of PDF printer. That means you don’t have to worry if your built-in Microsoft Print to PDF feature isn’t working. On your Windows PC, you can still print any webpage or document as a PDF.
Furthermore, on Windows 11, you can use these printers to print Gmail messages. It is sometimes necessary to save an online document or email to our computer in order to share it with others on our network or simply as a backup. Let’s say you bought a laptop from an online store and received your invoice, which you want to keep for future reference. It is always a good idea to save a local copy of this email so that if you are unable to open it, you can retrieve the exact copy from your computer. Depending on the requirements for making a local copy of an online email, there could be a variety of reasons. We’ll show you how to convert email messages to PDF format in this article.
How to Print a Gmail Message as PDF File on Windows 11?
- Log into your Gmail account and open the email you’d like to save as a PDF.
- Select Print from the drop-down menu by clicking on the three dots at the top of the message. Alternatively, next to the email subject, click the Printer icon.
- A new tab will open, and a Print dialog box will appear.
- Select Save as PDF or Microsoft Print to PDF from the Destination drop-down menu, then click the Save button.
- In the Save As dialog, choose the location where you want the PDF file to be saved, type the file’s name, and then click the Save button.
A PDF file of a selected Gmail message is now saved on your PC.
People also ask