Are you fed up with the lag in Windows 11? Then this article will be extremely beneficial to you. This article will show you how to speed up your Windows 11 PC using the best 6 genuine tricks. So go over all of the options to learn How to Speed Up Windows 11 PC.
The methods you will learn in this article are the most effective. The majority of users have 4GB RAM on their computers, which is why they experience lag or hang issues. However, these methods will solve your problem in a matter of minutes. Once you’ve implemented all of these tips on your PC, you’ll notice a significant increase in performance.
Before the ways begin, there is one important line to remember. To avoid the lag problem, you must take every precaution. As a result, read each way carefully and follow the instructions one by one. Let’s get this party started right away.
How to Speed Up Windows 11
Windows 11 is a fantastic new operating system from the Windows team. And it’s because of their visual effects and productivity features that they’re so good. Another important factor is Windows 11. However, few are not made for you because their amazing features are less important than your PC’s performance for all of these reasons.
As we all know, Windows 11’s minimum hardware requirements were announced. All of these minimum requirements are required for any machine. However, you’ll need something a little more powerful than the main minimum requirements for Windows 11, and you’ll need at least 250GB of storage to install, run, and work on Windows 11.
However, if you meet their minimum requirements, that is sufficient. There’s nothing else you need to do with your machine. Simply follow all of the tips in this article and you will notice an improvement in your performance.
Windows 11 has a plethora of amazing and intelligent features that can significantly increase the speed of your Windows 11 PC in just a few minutes. The skills you will learn will be beyond your wildest dreams. So, let’s get started on speeding up the Windows 11 PC.
Define your Device Usage.
This is the first item on the list that will undoubtedly improve the performance of your Windows 11 computer. In their settings, Windows 11 provides us with a very unique and useful feature. I am confident that if you use this trick on your computer, more than half of your work will be completed automatically. In fact, you don’t need to use any other methods.
Windows 11 introduces a brand-new feature called device usage. This is the section where you can define our computer usage. You can define it if you want to play the game or if you want to use your PC for creativity or any other type of work.
Just follow the below steps to apply this trick on your Windows 11 PC:
- To begin, go to your Windows 11 PC’s settings. You can open the settings by pressing the Windows + I keys on your keyboard. It’s a shortcut key for bringing up the settings.
- Then, on the left side of the menu, select the personalization section.
- After that, scroll down and select Device usage as the last option.
- There are numerous options for various types of work available. You can pick whichever one best describes your PC usage on a daily basis. Gaming, Family, Creativity, School, Entertainment, and Business are among the categories covered in the Device Usage section.
- To optimize your PC for that specific task, simply turn on the toggle button.
- There’s no need to do anything else once you’ve turned it on. Windows 11 will optimize itself automatically based on your work and usage.
This is the very first trick you can use on your Windows 11 computer. Simply complete the first trick’s six steps, and then test your PC’s performance. You don’t need to do anything else if your PC is working properly.
However, the top five tips are the most important ones to remember and use on a regular basis. Because these are all necessary tasks to ensure that your PC’s performance is always at its peak.
Optimize the Start-Up Apps Settings
This is number two on the list. Do you know how many apps are installed on your Windows 11 PC and how many of them are truly essential to you while using it?
I’m sure you’re not dialing the correct number. When you turn on your computer, some apps launch automatically, and many of them are unnecessary. In this tip, we’ll learn how to prevent unnecessary apps from starting up when Windows 11 starts up.
Follow the below steps to disable the start-up of unnecessary apps:
- To begin, go to your Windows 11 PC’s settings. To open the settings on your Windows 11 PC, press the Windows + I keys at the same time.
- After that, go to the left side menu and select the Apps option.
- After that, scroll down and select Start up as the last option.
- You can now see a list of apps that can be started automatically whenever your computer boots up. And any apps with the toggle button turned on start automatically whenever you turn on your computer.
- All you have to do now is turn off the apps that you don’t need when the computer starts up. To turn them off, simply click on the toggle button.
- When it comes to the need for them, none of the apps are required during the booting process. As a result, you can turn off all of them for a better experience.
To disable the startup apps on your Windows 11 PC, simply follow these instructions. When you use these two tips, your system’s performance will undoubtedly improve.
Turn off the Offline maps
You can turn off offline maps and features for that specific section if you don’t need them. Because this is also the cause of your lagging issue with Windows 11.
To turn off the offline maps, follow the steps below:
- Open the settings again on your Windows 11 PC.
- Next, you have to click on the Apps section from the left side menu.
- After that, you can see the Offline maps, just click on it.
- Now, you can see the toggle button of metered connection. Just turn it off. It will save you data as well.
You must disable this if you want to improve performance and save data.
Turn Off Find My Device Settings
You can turn it off if you aren’t using it on your computer. Find my device is another setting for which you have no requirement. As a result, simply turn it off.
To turn off the Find my Device feature, follow the steps below:
- By pressing the Windows + I keys on your keyboard, you can access the Windows 11 settings.
- Then select Privacy & Security from the drop-down menu.
- There is a section called Find My Device, which you can access by clicking on it.
- To turn off Find my device, click the Toggle button. If it’s already turned off in your case, there’s no need to do anything else.
These are the four steps to improve the performance of your Windows 11 PC.
Related: How to Test Computer For Windows 11
Disable the Personalized Ads Settings
You have no idea how many tasks are running in the background while you use your computer. One of them is personalized advertisements, which you do not require at any time. As a result, simply turn it off. And the instructions below will assist you in doing so.
To increase the Windows 11 speed just follow the below instructions:
- To begin, go to your Windows 11 PC’s settings. You can access the settings menu by clicking on the start windows icon. You can also use the Windows + I keys on your keyboard.
- After that, go to the left side menu and select Privacy & Security settings.
- Then select General from the drop-down menu.
- Allow apps to show me personalized ads by using my advertising ID is now available.
- Simply click on the toggle button next to each of them to turn them off.
You can increase your speed by 5 times by following these instructions.
Related: How to Fix Windows 11 Secure Boot
Turn On the Storage Sense on Windows 11
Getting rid of temporary files is one of the best ways to make any version of Windows, such as Windows 10 or Windows 11, run faster. However, in the case of Windows 11, it is not required. Because Windows 11 has a feature called Storage Sense.
The instructions for turning on the storage sense to improve your PC’s performance are as follows:
- First, open the settings on your Windows 11 PC.
- Now, under the System section, click on the storage option.
- After that, you have can see the option of Storage sense that you need to turn on.
- You need to click on the toggle button of storage sense to turn it ON.
These are the steps you can take to speed up your Windows 11 computer.
These six tips are the most effective ways to speed up your Windows 11 computer. One of the most important points to remember is that you can use all of these 6 tricks without fear of losing data.
We’ll show you all of the tips and tricks that will never harm your Windows 11 computer. As a result, you can use any of these methods to speed up your Windows 11 computer at any time.
The article’s conclusion has arrived. We’ve learned a lot of tips and tricks for making Windows 11 run faster in this article.
Related: How to Fix TPM Error in Windows 11