The PC Health Check App was recently named the best way to test any PC’s compatibility with Windows 11 (as of a few days ago). However, it is no longer available on their website, and the reason for this is a flaw that does not affect the perfection.
The PC Health Check tool is currently unavailable on their website. And if you want to test your PC’s compatibility with Windows 11, this article will assist you.
Let me explain. Microsoft provides a list of requirements that you must meet on your PC in order to run Windows 11. So all we have to do now is check them all on our PC to see if it’s ready for Windows 11. And this is the point of the article.
How to Test Computer For Windows 11
What System requirements we need to Run Windows 11?
The first step to Test Computer For Windows 11 without the PC Health Check App is to check the system requirements.
There are primarily eight system requirements that must be met on your PC in order to run Windows 11. According to our research, there are a few more requirements you’ll need, but none of them are confirmed at this time. So, wait until all of the tests show that it is a must.
However, for the time being, here is a list of system requirements that you must have on your PC in order to run Windows 11.
|Processor||1 GHz (GigaHertz), 2 cores, 64-bit processor, or SoC (System on a chip).|
|Graphics card||DirectX 12 compatible processor or WDDM 2.0 driver|
|System firmware||UEFI (Unified Extensible Firmware Interface) compatible with Secure Boot|
|TPM||Trusted Platform Module (TPM) version 2.0|
|Display||9″ monitor screen, High definition (720p) display, 8 bits per color channel|
|Internet connection||Internet connectivity is essential to install Windows 11 Home completely and their setup or to make updates.|
These are the fundamental system requirements for any computer.
Now it’s up to us to go through each one on our computer one by one.
I know you’re thinking that checking them all one by one is too difficult. But there’s no need to be concerned. We can check all of them in one location.
TPM and Secure Boot are the only two things we need to check with a run dialog box or PowerShell.
Follow the instructions in the article to learn everything you need to know.
How to Test Our PC Manually for Windows 11
To begin, keep the list with you as you go over all of the requirements. In the Task Manager application, we’ll go through them one by one.
Yes, the Task Manager is the program that allows us to test our computer’s ability to run Windows 11.
- To begin, open the Task Manager on your computer. To access the Task Manager, simply right-click on your task and select Task Manager from the drop-down menu.
- Go to the performance section.
- First and foremost, you must check the Memory. If the memory section shows 4GB or more, then Windows 11 as the RAM aspects can be used.
- Now look at the Storage. Check the disk’s capacity by clicking on it. If you have a capacity greater than 64GB, that’s fantastic.
- Simply click on CPU to check the processor. If your CPU’s base speed is 1GHz or higher, and the number of cores is two or more, you can easily run Windows 11 on your PC. And I’m sure you know whether your computer is 64-bit or not.
- To check your computer’s graphics card, click on the GPU. If your DirectX version is 12 or higher, you can run Windows 11 on your PC with ease.
- Simply open the System Information application to check the System Firmware. Check the BIOS mode and System Type in the System information application and make sure they match the requirements.
- On your keyboard, press Win + R, then type tpm.msc and press Enter. It will show you the TPM’s details; simply check the TPM’s status and version. You pass the test if the TPM status is ready for use and the TPM version is 2.0.
- With the measurement tape, check the display size. Alternatively, go to your laptop manufacturer’s website and look for the same model that you have to check the display of your laptop.
- You can check your internet connection easily, and if you use the internet on your PC, you have it. The task manager, on the other hand, will assist you with this as well.
These are the steps you must take to Test Computer For Windows 11.
Read the instructions carefully, and if you pass them all, you should be able to run Windows 11 without difficulty.
Well, passing all of these requirements for Windows 11 on your PC is not a difficult task.
All of the guys who bought their computers in the last three years can easily run Windows 11. The only stipulation is that you meet all of the prerequisites for Windows 11 Home edition.
The article contains all of the necessary information as well as clear instructions. If you’ve read the article carefully, I’m confident you’ll understand How to Test Computer For Windows 11. And, if any part of the question remains unanswered in your mind, you can ask it in the comments section.
If you found this article to be useful, please share it with your friends. So that they can all test Windows 11 on their computers. They do, however, want to know How to Test Computer For Windows 11 so that it can be installed as soon as possible.