In Windows 11, how do I enable the Wallpaper Slideshow? Slideshow is one of the many features included in Windows 11. The Slideshow concept is extremely simple. To get Windows to rotate your pictures automatically, you’ll need to create a folder with a lot of them.
You can keep your desktop looking fresh and even better if you can’t decide which wallpaper you like by using the Windows 11 Sideshow feature. It’s impossible to have multiple images as a desktop background if you like a lot of them. The Windows operating system allows you to set a single image as your wallpaper. If you enable the slideshow feature, however, you will be able to see all of your favorite images in X-minute intervals.
Related: How to Assign a GPU to an Application on Windows 11
How to Turn On Wallpaper Slideshow in Windows 11?
- Launch the Settings application. To do so, click the Search button on the taskbar or simultaneously press the Windows + S keys on the keyboard to bring up the Windows Search panel. In the search box, type Settings. To open it, click Settings in the search result.
- In the left-hand pane of Windows Settings, select the Personalization category.
- In the Personalization right-hand pane, click on Background.
- From the Personalize your background drop-down menu, choose Slideshow.
- You’ve now completed the first three steps. You must first choose the folder you want to use as a slideshow. To do so, go to the Browse button next to Choose a picture album for a slideshow option and click Browse.
- File Explorer will now launch. Choose a folder where you’ve saved all of your favorite photos and want to view them as a desktop slideshow. Then select this folder by clicking the Choose this folder button.
- After you’ve chosen your favorite pictures folder, you’ll need to set the time interval for when Windows OS changes the images automatically. To do so, select 1 minute, 10 minutes, 30 minutes, 1 hour, 6 hours, or 1 day from the drop-down menu next to Change picture every option.
- Activate the toggle switch. Rearrange the pictures in a random order.
- When your laptop’s battery is low, the slideshow will automatically pause to conserve power. Turn on the toggle switch for “Let slideshow run even if I’m on battery” if you want to keep the slideshow running on battery power as well.
- “Choose a fit for your desktop image” is the next option. You have the following options to choose from, depending on the size of the images you want to run as a slideshow:-
Choose the option that best matches your desktop background. That is all there is to it. The Settings app can be safely closed. Now, your desktop wallpaper will shuffle at the time intervals you specify.
People also ask