Many of us save personal and professional documents, passwords, and other information on our computers. At the same time, cybercriminals continue to try to steal our personal information from our computers. Microsoft has rolled out a Super Duper Secure Mode in Edge to protect our personal data. Its goal is to make users’ browsing experience more secure.
Super Duper Secure Mode in Microsoft Edge
The primary goal of implementing Super Duper Secure Mode in Microsoft Edge is to prevent cybercriminals from accessing and exploiting the browser’s flaws.
How to Enable Super Duper Secure Mode in Microsoft Edge?
If you want to use Edge’s Super Duper Secure Mode, you’ll need to do the following:-
- Open the Microsoft Edge browser.
- Type the following in the address bar and then press Enter on the keyboard: edge://flags
- Type the following text in the Search Flags box: Super Duper Secure Mode
- Select Enabled from the drop-down menu next to “Super Duper Secure Mode.”
- Finally, at the bottom of the Edge browser, click the Restart button.
You’ll have to wait for an update if you can’t find Super Duper Secure Mode in your Edge browser. Microsoft will gradually roll it out. Windows users who can’t wait and want this feature on their computer right away can download the Microsoft Edge Canary version. To do so, go to the Microsoft Edge Insider Channels link and then click the Canary Channel Download button.
Install them on your PC after they’ve finished downloading and enjoy this new Super Duper Secure Mode feature on your Windows PC.